Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed

All the information about the VTWCraft server.

Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed

Postby Dogcat250 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:55 pm

WOODSTOCK, Ont. - Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed, Mexicos Gabriela Lopez and Australias Su-Hyun Oh all fired 4-under 67s to share top spot on the leaderboard on Tuesday after the opening round of the Canadian womens amateur championship. James, from Bath, Ont., closed with a back-nine 3-under 32 to share the clubhouse lead alongside Breed who posted the low round of the morning flight. "Im excited to have shot a number like this and basically I always try to tell myself at every tournament try to shoot one better each day," said James. "Thats my goal for the rest of the week and hopefully I come out on top." Playing a few groups behind James, Lopez and Ohs pairing finished tied for the lead after rolling in par putts on the par-3 ninth hole. Lopez, last years third place finisher, held the outright lead for the majority of her closing nine before a late bogey on her 17th hole, the par-4 eighth. "Its always fun to come to a tournament where youve played well and you know that youre expectations are high and you have the chance to win," said Lopez, the No. 11 ranked amateur in the world. "It feels very good being tied for the lead and I just need to keep believing in myself and trusting my golf shots and my swing." Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C., also posted a strong opening round after a bogey-free 3-under 68. Osland sits alone at fifth, while defending champion Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont. posted a 1-under 70 to share seventh place. The 16-year-old Henderson rebounded from a 2-over front-nine with a 3-under 32 closing nine that was highlighted by an eagle on the par-5 4th hole. In the Inter-Provincial Team Competition that is conducted over the first 36 holes of the championship, Ontarios James, Henderson and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., sit seven strokes ahead of Alberta at 5-under par. In the mid-amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C., will look to pick up her fourth consecutive title after opening with a 2-over 73. Proteau currently leads by five strokes over Torontos Marion Reid, who holds a three-stroke lead in the Mid-Master (40+) division after a 7-over 78. Xabi Alonso Jersey .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame. Tom Starke Jersey . -- The anointed starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders is strengthening his hold on the position this training camp instead of losing it. http://www.soccerfcbayernshop.com/kids-ronthorben-hoffmann-munich-jersey/ .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. Dante Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. Kingsley Coman Bayern Munich Jersey . Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward.CARSON, Calif. - Everything is in place for a Hollywood ending to Landon Donovans career. Donovan and the LA Galaxy are playing for the MLS Cup title on their home field Sunday. League MVP Robbie Keane and his talented teammates are determined to send Donovan into early retirement with the franchises record fifth championship. Watch the Galaxy and Revolution fight for the MLS Cup live today on TSN1, TSN4 and TSN5 starting at 3pm et/Noon pt. If anyone deserves to go out on a high, its certainly Landon, Keane said. The only obstacles to this big finish are the New England Revolution, and Donovan realizes theyre a big problem. After a late-season surge coinciding with the arrival of U.S. World Cup star Jermaine Jones, the Revs are rolling toward the first MLS Cup victory for one of the leagues original franchises. A week after ending Thierry Henrys career in the Eastern Conference finals, they relish the chance to be spoilers on Donovans big day. Landon is an excellent player, a legend, and his legacy will certainly stand on its own, New England coach Jay Heaps said. Were sticking to our process. All that other stuff is just noise. While Keane and Donovan lead MLS most productive offence, the Galaxys Omar Gonzalez and Robbie Rogers are the keys on the leagues stingiest defence. Lee Nguyen and the Revolution realize theyve got a daunting task, but they also have ample momentum and arguably much less pressure on their shoulders. Our team has been through so much, and were almost complete, said Nguyen, the MVP finalist in midfield. This is our best chance to get the Cup. While Donovan radiates calm before his final game, he recognizes the symmetry in this finish. He hopes to follow in the triumphant footsteps of David Beckham, who won an MLS title at home in his final game in 2012. Its different because this is it, regardless of the score or the outcome or whatever, Donovan said. I just want to play, and we want to win a championship, and after that Ill think about the rest. But I gave myself a few days early in the week to really understand the finality of it, and now its a game. Here are some more things to watch when Donovans career and MLS 19th season end at StubHub Center: OWNING THE CUP: The MLS finalists are owned by two of the most impoortant figures in this still-fledgling leagues history.ddddddddddddRobert Kraft has owned and steadily supported the Revolution since their inception, while Galaxy owner Phil Anschutz once owned more than half of MLS teams during the leagues lean years. Theyve brought a lot to soccer that they dont get a lot of credit for, said Heaps, a former Revolution player. This whole thing is here because of what they were able to do and maintain. The league in those meek years ... there were a couple of owners that stepped up big, and the Kraft family was one of them, along with Mr. Anschutz as well. BRIDESMAIDS NO MORE?: New England lost four MLS Cup finals in six years during the middle of the last decade, but the Revs are determined to shake any stigma as the Buffalo Bills of U.S. soccer. History doesnt interest Jones, who has no connection to New Englands past. When I made my decision, I wished it would be like it is right now, Jones said. We can make it happen that New England has a trophy for the first time. I dont like to lose one game. FAMILY BONDS: The Galaxy are among the most cohesive teams Bruce Arena has ever coached, and their bond was strengthened by tragedy this season. The players and staff rallied around defender A.J. De La Garza and his wife, Megan, when they lost their newborn son, Luca, to a congenital heart defect in late August. We have a family here, and we always stick together, Keane said. HOMECOMING GAME: Although Jones ended up in New England thanks to a blind draw when he agreed to an MLS move, the German-born-and-raised veteran has lived in nearby Encino, California, for the past four years with his wife and their five children. The couple hosted a dinner recently for several of his Revolution teammates at their house, which was once owned by actress Tori Spelling. Jones signed an 18-month contract with the Revolution, getting more than $4 million to join MLS. GALAXY WISDOM: While New England has no MLS titles, the Galaxy have several players with multiple MLS Cup victories in their recent history. I think we have advantages in that weve done this before, and we kind of know the routine, said Arena, who is seeking his fifth title. We have experienced players. We have great leadership on the team. We understand what its about. ' ' '
Dogcat250
Builder
Builder

Return to Tekkit/VTWCraft Server